CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Vacation Bible School!

Our Church decided to have Vacation Bible School the first of June. I was over the 2 to 4 years old . I was so nervous at first, this being our first time since I have been here and all, but I have to say, now that it's over, "Power Lab" was one of the most exhausting, yet rewarding weeks of my life. I still miss the ones in my age bracket who came to our Church for the first time and plan to get in touch with them if possible. I have added a clip pics with some of the songs we learned. Each day the kids would learn a new power verse (Jesus gives us the power to be) and they end it with aha. a few of the days was~ Thankful, Helpful, and Brave. It was fun teaching. I hope you enjoy the clip and pictures to follow.

0 comments: